Christian Community Schools
- Christian Community Schools embrace a holistic approach to education which includes faith, virtue, and knowledge.
- We believe that faith formation, character development, and academic achievement are all vital aspects of the educational process… preparing the student for life and eternity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEPs for Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants & logoed polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,475|
|Tuition Notes||We have made Christian education AFFORDABLE through dozens of scholarships! Contact the office for details.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Associate||Darla DeVries|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Monthly Community Service Projects, National History Day, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Annual Broadway Musical Drama Production, Art & Speech Competitions, Choir
- It is the mission of Christian Community Schools to provide for all families an environment that produces sincere Christ followers…shaping Biblical wisdom, moral excellence, academic achievement and personal development…regardless of socioeconomic standing. It is the objective of the School Committee to provide the best Christian educational opportunities possible from kindergarten through grade twelve so that students may develop fully all their God-given gifts and abilities, be able to live happily with their fellowman, be able to earn an adequate living, and assume the rights and responsibilities of citizenship in such a way that God is glorified in their community, state, nation, and world.
- At CCS, students are provided the opportunity to be educated in an atmosphere that is both safe and structured. Certified teachers, equipped with a college prep curriculum, lovingly guide students to success. The school purposes to join with parents to educate students in an environment that encourages individual academic excellence, personal development of a Biblical worldview, and a life-long commitment of obedience to God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: NS-12 | 1005 students
619 W Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
(615)868-2600 15.5 NS-12
- Pleasant View Grades: PK-12 | 351 students
160 Hicks Edgen Rd
Pleasant View, TN 37146
(615)746-8555 19.6 PK-12
- Ridgetop Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
102 King Street
Ridgetop, TN 37152
(615)859-0259 7 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.