Christian Schools Of Springfield
5.00 (1 review)
- At Christian Schools of Springfield, we believe a solid education is the foundation for success.
- For over 40 years, Christian Schools of Springfield has worked to strengthen the values of Christian homes as parents prepare their children for the future.
- It is our mission to partner with Christian parents in educating their children by providing a stimulating and challenging learning environment.
- We believe it is essential to integrate important values such as responsibility, patriotism, respect, and faith in God into all aspects of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My husband and I both graduated from CSOS in the 80's. The school is now accredited. I highly recommend you visit their facilities to see what they have to offer. We're proud to be alumni!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - elcpa
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.