Christian Schools Of Springfield
5.00 (1 review)
- At Christian Schools of Springfield, we believe a solid education is the foundation for success.
- For over 40 years, Christian Schools of Springfield has worked to strengthen the values of Christian homes as parents prepare their children for the future.
- It is our mission to partner with Christian parents in educating their children by providing a stimulating and challenging learning environment.
- We believe it is essential to integrate important values such as responsibility, patriotism, respect, and faith in God into all aspects of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My husband and I both graduated from CSOS in the 80's. The school is now accredited. I highly recommend you visit their facilities to see what they have to offer. We're proud to be alumni!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - elcpa
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.