Christian Star Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (740) 393-0251
- Christian Star Academy initially opened its doors with the first early childhood classes in 1981.
- Our mission is to support the Christ-centered home as the foundation for educating the whole child and promote total development and stewardship by providing opportunities and encouragement to grow as a responsible and contributing citizen.
- Many parents of both the immediate area as well as surrounding areas seek out Christian Star Academy for a variety of academic and spiritual reasons.
- Some do so as a last hope for their children.
- The staff has had the privilege of watching many miracles take place right before their eyes.
- For over thirty-five years, Christian Star Academy has been a safe haven for both students and their families--a place where many have been made whole again.
- In our attempt to keep Christian Star Academy affordable to all, tuition is kept as low as possible to enable those in need to approach us.
- Our trust lies in God`s constant provision for His mission field.
- At Christian Star Academy, we know for a fact that God is still in the business of performing miracles!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||We work with each student|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(modest, clean, hole free (details listed on website))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,990|
|Tuition Notes||Families can apply for the Ed Choice Income Scholarship through the state. More details and a link can be found on our website.|
|Admissions Director||Sue Feasel|
- Please visit our website www.csaedu.org to learn more about the school. If you are interested fill out a free application form to begin the communication process. We cater to families with unique situations. We would love to get to know you and your child and your needs. Filling out the application does not obligate either of us. Enrollment is based on whether or not we are a good match for each other.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Vernon Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
206 E Chestnut St
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
(740) 393-3611 0.3 PK-8
- Westerville Grades: PK-12 | 357 students
7562 Lewis Center Rd
Westerville, OH 43082
(740) 965-5433 26.2 PK-12
I can honestly say Miss Sue is the most loving, Christ-like person I have ever encountered. I've always had an issue with confronting people about things that bother me or I don't agree with. Miss Sue is so loving, sensitive to your child's needs, nonjudgemental, and simply open to anything even if it's something you don't agree with her on. She doesn't make you feel like she's right and you're wrong. Public schools don't want to hear the parent's input. Miss Sue will put aside what she thinks is right and hear what you have to say and fix anything within her power. I and my child have grown so much since attending this school. She will do anything to help your child succeed. Truly a blessing to be a part of this family at CSA!
- Posted by Parent - Tara
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.