Claremont Christian Academy
- Our Mission Claremont Christian Academy exists for the purpose of glorifying God by: Creating a Christ-centered education.
- Challenging students to reach their highest potential. Assisting parents to fulfill their biblical call.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat, Clean and Modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,050|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Snowboarding, SoccerAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music & Drama
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HanoverGrades: PK-K | 43 students
Po Box 5606
Hanover, NH 03755
- ClaremontGrades: PK-KG | 23 students
155 Elm St
Claremont, NH 03743
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.