Mount Prospect Academy
- The Becket Family of Services has been educating youth and adolescents since 1964.
- Described by others as "comprehensive" and "holistic," the Becket approach encompasses services that address all aspects of our students' lives, not just their intellectual and emotional needs, but also their physical, spiritual and vocational needs, as well.
- We seek to inspire our students to achieve, in their own unique and personal way, meaningful success.
- We do not define success for our students; they must do this themselves - with our guidance, and the guidance of others whom they love and respect.
- Mount Prospect Academy offers a staff secure intake and assessment residential treatment program and licensed special education academic facility for boys.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Grades: 9-12
33 Chapel Lane
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-1747 0 9-12
- Holderness Grades: NS | 28 students
133 Mount Prospect Road,
Holderness, NH 03245
(603)536-2555 0.6 NS
- Plymouth Grades: K-12 | 19 students
115 Yeaton Rd
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-4022 3.2 K-12
- Rumney Grades: NS | 33 students
768 Doetown Rd
Rumney, NH 03266
(603)786-9427 7 NS
- New Hampton Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
(603)677-3401 10.6 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.