Mount Prospect Academy
- The Becket Family of Services has been educating youth and adolescents since 1964.
- Described by others as "comprehensive" and "holistic," the Becket approach encompasses services that address all aspects of our students' lives, not just their intellectual and emotional needs, but also their physical, spiritual and vocational needs, as well.
- We seek to inspire our students to achieve, in their own unique and personal way, meaningful success.
- We do not define success for our students; they must do this themselves - with our guidance, and the guidance of others whom they love and respect.
- Mount Prospect Academy offers a staff secure intake and assessment residential treatment program and licensed special education academic facility for boys.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Grades: PK-12 | 107 students
97 Maple Ave
Claremont, NH 03743
(603) 542-8759 43.1 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.