- Oliverian School is a coeducational high school committed to students who have struggled at home and/or in more traditional school settings.
- We take a unique approach to learning by striking a balance between structure and flexibility, support and challenge, and individual and community.
- Our faculty and staff guide each student toward intellectual and personal self-exploration and growth.
- We provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills, confidence, responsibility, and independence they need to transition successfully to college and life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Hampton Grades: 9-12 | 310 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
(603)677-3401 33.9 9-12
- Montgomery Grades: K-12
2328 Fairlane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334)213-0803 1113.4 K-12
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.