- Oliverian School is a coeducational high school committed to students who have struggled at home and/or in more traditional school settings.
- We take a unique approach to learning by striking a balance between structure and flexibility, support and challenge, and individual and community.
- Our faculty and staff guide each student toward intellectual and personal self-exploration and growth.
- We provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills, confidence, responsibility, and independence they need to transition successfully to college and life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Hampton Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
(603) 677-3401 33.9 9-12
- Montgomery Grades: PK-12 | 290 students
2328 Fairlane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334) 213-0803 1113.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.