- Oliverian School is a coeducational high school committed to students who have struggled at home and/or in more traditional school settings.
- We take a unique approach to learning by striking a balance between structure and flexibility, support and challenge, and individual and community.
- Our faculty and staff guide each student toward intellectual and personal self-exploration and growth.
- We provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills, confidence, responsibility, and independence they need to transition successfully to college and life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Hampton Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
(603)677-3401 33.9 9-12
- Montgomery Grades: K-12
2328 Fairlane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334)213-0803 1113.4 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.