- Oliverian School is a coeducational high school committed to students who have struggled at home and/or in more traditional school settings.
- We take a unique approach to learning by striking a balance between structure and flexibility, support and challenge, and individual and community.
- Our faculty and staff guide each student toward intellectual and personal self-exploration and growth.
- We provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills, confidence, responsibility, and independence they need to transition successfully to college and life.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Hampton Grades: 9-12 | 310 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
(603)677-3401 33.9 9-12
- Montgomery Grades: K-12
2328 Fairlane Dr
Montgomery, AL 36116
(334)213-0803 1113.4 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.