Calvary Christian School
- Calvary Christian School is a ministry of Calvary Independent Baptist Church of West Plymouth, New Hampshire.
- The purpose of the school is to provide Christian education by integrating Biblical principles throughout the curriculum.
- The administration, and faculty want students to develop spiritually as well as academically.
- It is the intent to instill in every student honesty, integrity, loyalty, and patriotism.
- The curriculum we have selected is designed both to instill these characteristics and to promote superior academic achievement.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Girls - Skirts; Boys - non-denim pants and colared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost is reduced for each additional child enrolled.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Calvary Christian School was established in 1976 by Calvary Independent Baptist Church of Plymouth, NH. The purpose of CCS is to provide Christian education by integrating Biblical principles throughout the curiculum. The goal of the administration and faculty is to see the sudent body develop spiritually as well as academically. It is the intent of the school to instill in every student honesty, integrity, loyalty, and patriotism. CCS offers classes from kindergarten at ages four and five through the twelfth grade. We use A Beka Book curriculum as a basis throughout the school. Our students have a history of placing among the highest national test score averages. A large percent of our graduates also go on to attend four year Christian colleges. CCS draws students from all over central New Hampshire. Currently, CIBC of Tilton, NH, operates a bus that transports students to and from Tilton and Franklin areas to CCS each day with stops in New Hampton and Ashland along I-93. All students coming to CCS from those localities are eligible to ride on the bus.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holderness Grades: NS | 28 students
133 Mount Prospect Road,
Holderness, NH 03245
(603)536-2555 2.6 NS
- Plymouth Grades: 9-12
33 Chapel Lane
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-1747 3.2 9-12
- Plymouth Grades: 5-12 | 71 students
354 Main St
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603)536-1102 3.2 5-12
- Rumney Grades: NS | 33 students
768 Doetown Rd
Rumney, NH 03266
(603)786-9427 4.1 NS
- Bristol Grades: PK-K | 14 students
12 Central Square
Bristol, NH 03222 12 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.