Calvary Christian School
Tel: (603) 536-4022
- Calvary Christian School is a ministry of Calvary Independent Baptist Church of West Plymouth, New Hampshire.
- The purpose of the school is to provide Christian education by integrating Biblical principles throughout the curriculum.
- The administration, and faculty want students to develop spiritually as well as academically.
- It is the intent to instill in every student honesty, integrity, loyalty, and patriotism.
- The curriculum we have selected is designed both to instill these characteristics and to promote superior academic achievement.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Girls - Skirts; Boys - non-denim pants and colared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost is reduced for each additional child enrolled.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Calvary Christian School was established in 1976 by Calvary Independent Baptist Church of Plymouth, NH. The purpose of CCS is to provide Christian education by integrating Biblical principles throughout the curiculum. The goal of the administration and faculty is to see the sudent body develop spiritually as well as academically. It is the intent of the school to instill in every student honesty, integrity, loyalty, and patriotism. CCS offers classes from kindergarten at ages four and five through the twelfth grade. We use A Beka Book curriculum as a basis throughout the school. Our students have a history of placing among the highest national test score averages. A large percent of our graduates also go on to attend four year Christian colleges. CCS draws students from all over central New Hampshire. Currently, CIBC of Tilton, NH, operates a bus that transports students to and from Tilton and Franklin areas to CCS each day with stops in New Hampton and Ashland along I-93. All students coming to CCS from those localities are eligible to ride on the bus.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holderness Grades: NS | 28 students
133 Mount Prospect Road,
Holderness, NH 03245
(603) 536-2555 2.6 NS
- Plymouth Grades: 9-12
33 Chapel Lane
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603) 536-1747 3.2 9-12
- Plymouth Grades: 7-12 | 67 students
354 Main St
Plymouth, NH 03264
(603) 536-1102 3.2 7-12
- Rumney Grades: NS | 33 students
768 Doetown Rd
Rumney, NH 03266
(603) 786-9427 4.1 NS
- Bristol Grades: PK-1 | 29 students
12 Central Square
Bristol, NH 03222
(603) 340-4939 12 PK-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.