Clarendon Hall School
- Clarendon Hall believes that the aim of education is to promote right, reason, and moral imagination, and to explain to the student his/her place in the western tradition into which he/she has been born.
- Accordingly, it emphasizes academic studies that put the student in touch with the principles of history, language, religion, literature, logic, mathematics and science through which he/she is enabled to make sound value judgments and to understand his/her cultural heritage.
- Clarendon Hall also believes that a well-trained body compliments an educated mind. Accordingly, it stresses academics first, then participation in athletics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,725|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ManningGrades: PK-12 | 1028 students
Po Box 278
Manning, SC 29102
- Holly HillGrades: KG-12 | 283 students
Po Box 757
Holly Hill, SC 29059
- SumterGrades: PK-12 | 144 students
420 S Pike W
Sumter, SC 29150
- Saint MatthewsGrades: PK-12 | 315 students
Po Box 526; 81 Academy Road
Saint Matthews, SC 29135
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.