Community Child Guidance Clinic
- Community Child Guidance Clinic serves 40 students in grades 1-9 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Community Child Guidance Clinic is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||School district supported under special education guidelines.|
|Admissions Director||Peter J. Francis|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
74 Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)649-7731 0.4 PK-8
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860)645-6466 4.7 5-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.