Community Child Guidance Clinic
- Community Child Guidance Clinic serves 40 students in grades 1-9 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Community Child Guidance Clinic is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||School district supported under special education guidelines.|
|Admissions Director||Peter J. Francis|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
74 Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)649-7731 0.4 PK-8
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860)645-6466 4.7 5-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.