Community Child Guidance Clinic
- Community Child Guidance Clinic serves 45 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Community Child Guidance Clinic is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||School district supported under special education guidelines.|
|Admissions Director||Peter J. Francis|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-8 | 186 students
74 Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860) 649-7731 0.4 PK-8
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860) 645-6466 4.7 5-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.