St Bridget School
Tel: (860) 649-7731
- Saint Bridget School is a pastoral ministry of St. Bridget Church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
- We are a faith community that recognizes the uniqueness of each individual and provides an education that enables children to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- As one family we work together to serve one another and the greater community by connecting faith to life.
- The St. Bridget School Annual Fund is a program that excepts donations each year from all those who recognize the value of Catholic education.
- Every aspect of the school benefits from your contribution. The generosity from alumni, friends, parents, grandparents, and parishioners has helped us enhance the opportunities for our currant students and future students. Please consider giving. Every dollar makes a difference.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hartford Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
570 Brewer Street
East Hartford, CT 06118
(860) 568-1400 5 PK-8
- Manchester Grades: 1-8 | 45 students
317 N Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860) 646-0502 0.4 1-8
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860) 645-6466 4.4 5-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.