St Bridget School
- Saint Bridget School is a pastoral ministry of St. Bridget Church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
- We are a faith community that recognizes the uniqueness of each individual and provides an education that enables children to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- As one family we work together to serve one another and the greater community by connecting faith to life.
- The St. Bridget School Annual Fund is a program that excepts donations each year from all those who recognize the value of Catholic education.
- Every aspect of the school benefits from your contribution. The generosity from alumni, friends, parents, grandparents, and parishioners has helped us enhance the opportunities for our currant students and future students. Please consider giving. Every dollar makes a difference.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hartford Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
570 Brewer Street
East Hartford, CT 06118
(860)568-4100 5 PK-8
- Manchester Grades: 1-9 | 40 students
317 N Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)646-0502 0.4 1-9
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860)645-6466 4.4 5-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.