St Bridget School
- Saint Bridget School is a pastoral ministry of St. Bridget Church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
- We are a faith community that recognizes the uniqueness of each individual and provides an education that enables children to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- As one family we work together to serve one another and the greater community by connecting faith to life.
- The St. Bridget School Annual Fund is a program that excepts donations each year from all those who recognize the value of Catholic education.
- Every aspect of the school benefits from your contribution. The generosity from alumni, friends, parents, grandparents, and parishioners has helped us enhance the opportunities for our currant students and future students. Please consider giving. Every dollar makes a difference.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hartford Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
570 Brewer Street
East Hartford, CT 06118
(860)568-4100 5 PK-8
- Manchester Grades: 1-9 | 40 students
317 N Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)646-0502 0.4 1-9
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860)645-6466 4.4 5-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.