Community Christian Academy
- Community Christian School exists for the purpose of bringing its students into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, helping them to grow spiritually, and training and equipping them to impact the world with Christ.
- It is the belief of the administration and staff at Grace Community Church and Community Christian School that meaningful education includes an understanding and appreciation of God, His purpose, His character, and His abundant love.
- Having this belief in mind, we have dedicated our school to providing its students with a meaningful and comprehensive education.
- It is our first purpose to bring students into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- In addition to that we are determined to strive towards educating and training our students to be thoughtful (filled with wisdom and knowledge), appreciative, and productive citizens of God's kingdom and the community in which they live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.