The Dome School
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$325|
|Tuition Notes||This is the tuition price per month for elementary and secondary school programs. $225 for Kindergarten and $130 for Preschool.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Rangers afterschool program
- We encourage the development of each child as a healthy individual and we foster discovery, creativity, communication and self-esteem. We provide an environment that encourages children to progress and develop at a rate based on their own abilities.
- The school combines a multi-age classroom with parent and community involvement and it operates on a cooperative, non-discriminatory, non-hierarchical basis. Our goal is to facilitate the education and development of each child intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cave Junction Grades: PK-11 | 34 students
Po Box 127
Cave Junction, OR 97523
(541) 592-3896 2.4 PK-11
- Saint Ignatius Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
410 St Marys Dr
Saint Ignatius, MT 59865
(406) 745-3083 589.8 1-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.