Young children are creative and receptive, and early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring, and discovery.
Our highly qualified staff strives to nurture and encourage these qualities in the children who attend.
CCP's purpose is to provide an atmosphere that encourages social, emotional, spiritual, physical, and intellectual growth and development of the child as a whole.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
dress to play and have fun
dress to play and have fun
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our Curriculum: We use Abeka Book Christian curriculum to introduce basic Christian principals and academeic concepts. We also include show-n-tell time, creative art activities, science and nature activities, music, games, food preparation, outside play activities, weekly chapel, and holiday celebrations.
- Our Zookeepers (Parent support group) meet each month to help with classroom prep, planning special events and programs, and develop relationships with other families of CCP.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Community Christian Preschool?
The application deadline for Community Christian Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Community Christian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.