Community Christian Preschool
Young children are creative and receptive, and early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring, and discovery.
Our highly qualified staff strives to nurture and encourage these qualities in the children who attend.
CCP's purpose is to provide an atmosphere that encourages social, emotional, spiritual, physical, and intellectual growth and development of the child as a whole.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Our Curriculum: We use Abeka Book Christian curriculum to introduce basic Christian principals and academeic concepts. We also include show-n-tell time, creative art activities, science and nature activities, music, games, food preparation, outside play activities, weekly chapel, and holiday celebrations.
- Our Zookeepers (Parent support group) meet each month to help with classroom prep, planning special events and programs, and develop relationships with other families of CCP.
Endorse Community Christian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.