Conshohocken Catholic School (pk-8)
- Conshohocken Catholic School is a private school located in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania Montgomery County.
- Conshohocken Catholic School recognizes and values the diversity of experiences, talents and needs of each member of our school community.
- Drawing on the strength present in that diversity, we strive to create a welcoming, well-ordered environment of mutual respect and academic excellence.
- Within its environment, each member is supported in spiritual, academic and social growth reflective of Catholic Christian values.
- We aspire to be a community where children enjoy a sense of belonging, take pride in their achievements and reach out in service to others.
- All of our Pre-K through Grade 8 teachers have a minimum of a bachelor's degree and are all Pennsylvania State Certified.
- In addition, seven of our faculty have Master's degrees, three teachers are in the process of earning their Master's degrees and four of our teachers have special certifications in reading or special education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215)887-3067 10.7 PK-8
- Ambler Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
29 Conwell Dr
Ambler, PA 19002
(215)646-0150 9.1 NS-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.