Coolidge Highway KinderCare
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #2 - In our Infant Classroom, teachers complete individualized lesson planning for each child based on his or her stage of development.
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Toddler Classroom climber is great for building large motor skills!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Toddler Classroom dramatic play area allows children to use a variety of materials and props to stimulate their creative thinking.
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #6 - Our imaginations run wild in our Discovery Preschool Classroom dramatic play area!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #7 - In our Preschool Classroom science corner the children explore science and sensory concepts!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #8 - Our Prekindergarten circle time area is where we meet as a whole group and learn about thematic material, sight words, and much more!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #9 - Our Prekindergarten reading nook is a great spot to enjoy a good book!
Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
They are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment as well as stimulating lessons with lots of fun!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome! The Coolidge Highway KinderCare in Troy, MI is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country '“ from infant to kindergarten and beyond.
- Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness, and maintenance standards. Our center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. All staff members participate in annual health and safety trainings including CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Michigan DHS
Endorse Coolidge Highway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.