Coolidge Highway KinderCare
Tel: (248) 641-8480
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #2 - In our Infant Classroom, teachers complete individualized lesson planning for each child based on his or her stage of development.
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Toddler Classroom climber is great for building large motor skills!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Toddler Classroom dramatic play area allows children to use a variety of materials and props to stimulate their creative thinking.
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #6 - Our imaginations run wild in our Discovery Preschool Classroom dramatic play area!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #7 - In our Preschool Classroom science corner the children explore science and sensory concepts!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #8 - Our Prekindergarten circle time area is where we meet as a whole group and learn about thematic material, sight words, and much more!
Coolidge Highway KinderCare Photo #9 - Our Prekindergarten reading nook is a great spot to enjoy a good book!
- Our teachers are passionate about educating and caring for children.
- They are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment as well as stimulating lessons with lots of fun!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome! The Coolidge Highway KinderCare in Troy, MI is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country '“ from infant to kindergarten and beyond.
- Our center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness, and maintenance standards. Our center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. All staff members participate in annual health and safety trainings including CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Michigan DHS
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: 3-12 | 51 students
1050 E Sq Lake Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 731-7176 1.9 3-12
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 646-8900 2.1 NS-12
- Troy Grades: PK-K | 37 students
6850 N Adams Rd
Troy, MI 48098
(248) 879-1921 2.1 PK-K
- Troy Grades: PK-K | 136 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
(248) 649-6149 2.2 PK-K
- Troy Grades: PK-5 | 186 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
(248) 689-9565 2.3 PK-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?