Coram Deo Academy
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 290 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,045
- Application Deadline: Apr. 30 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- While academic rigor is important, we put special focus on cultivating the heart and mind of each student by integrating biblical truth in every subject.
- As a Christian Classical school, our end goal is to see our students transform into wise and virtuous human beings who reflect Jesus Christ.
- Our Signature Program is a University-Model schedule. Students attend classes two days per week, with the option of electives on Friday.
- When students are not on campus, they work closely with a parent to complete coursework.
- Parents are equipped with assignments, due dates, and grades so they can effectively coach their students without having expertise in every subject.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Coram Deo Academy cost?
Coram Deo Academy's tuition is approximately $5,045 for private students.
What sports does Coram Deo Academy offer?
Coram Deo Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Coram Deo Academy's ranking?
Coram Deo Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Coram Deo Academy?
The application deadline for Coram Deo Academy is Apr. 30 / rolling (applications are due on Apr. 30 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Coram Deo Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards