Corinth Christian Academy
- Corinth Christian Academy serves 104 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Corinth Christian Academy is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jasper Grades: K-12 | 159 students
7291 SW County Road 141
Jasper, FL 32052
(386) 938-1352 1.6 K-12
- Jennings Grades: PK-10 | 19 students
1286 Georgia St.
Jennings, FL 32053
(386) 938-1179 8.6 PK-10
- Jennings Grades: 3-12 | 11 students
1424 Hamilton Ave
Jennings, FL 32053
(386) 938-5302 12.9 3-12
- Live Oak Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
920 11th Street Sw
Live Oak, FL 32064
(386) 362-3735 14.2 PK-12
- Pompano Beach Grades: 6-12 | 48 students
1813 Cecil Webb Place
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(386) 842-5555 14.6 6-12
This school is wonderful! My child absolutely loves Corinth! The teachers are loving and truly care about your child! I give this school an A+ rating!
- Posted by Parent - Jacqu
Great team of educators. I taught here in the past, but moved away. I have a high regard for the school. My daughter received her diploma there, and several of my neices and nephews attended there. Two of my grandchildren will be attending in the fall.
- Posted by Teacher - joywr
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?