Corinth Christian Academy
- Corinth Christian Academy serves 104 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Corinth Christian Academy is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jasper Grades: K-12 | 110 students
7291 SW County Road 141
Jasper, FL 32052
(386)938-1352 1.6 K-12
- Jennings Grades: K-12 | 24 students
1286 Georgia St.
Jennings, FL 32053
(386)938-1179 8.6 K-12
- Jennings Grades: K-7 | 12 students
1424 Hamilton Ave
Jennings, FL 32053
(386)938-5302 12.9 K-7
- Live Oak Grades: PK-12 | 204 students
920 11th Street Sw
Live Oak, FL 32064
(386)362-3735 14.2 PK-12
- Pompano Beach Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
1813 Cecil Webb Place
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(386)842-5555 14.6 6-12
This school is wonderful! My child absolutely loves Corinth! The teachers are loving and truly care about your child! I give this school an A+ rating!
- Posted by Parent - Jacqu
Great team of educators. I taught here in the past, but moved away. I have a high regard for the school. My daughter received her diploma there, and several of my neices and nephews attended there. Two of my grandchildren will be attending in the fall.
- Posted by Teacher - joywr
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.