- The goal of Cornertone Schools is to encourage the highest possible level of academic achievement and personal confidence in every student through challenging, stimulating, and enriching programs.
- Our SMALL class size, cutting edge technology, equipment and training, and custom designed campus with a Junior Olympic size competition swimming pool, provide the structure for educational excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|Tuition Notes||Several payment options. 10% discount for full payment. Sibling discount.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Angie Martin|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Ballet, Band, Daisies, Drama, Music, Soccer, Stock Market Club, Yearbook Club Art, Ballet, Band, Daisies, Drama, Music, Soccer, Yearbook Club, Stock Market Club,
- At Cornerstone Schools our mission is to provide an exceptional educational opportunity by creating an environment where students are well prepared for whatever adult pursuits they may choose. Through a combination of challenging, creative and thoughtful programs each student will become knowledgeable, independent, respectful and resourceful. Our approach stresses academics, athletics and the arts; mixed with accountability, honesty and ethics, all to provide the nurturing foundation and scholarship from which successful adults can grow.
- Our Campus: Carved out of the rolling hills of North Georgia the Cornerstone Schools campus has been planned to utilize its 18 acres to the best advantage of our students. Cornerstone Schools is close to Cumming, GA. near Lake Lanier, just minutes from GA Hwy. 400. The preschool building was opened in the spring of 2000 serving infants, toddlers and preschoolers. A 25 yard competition outdoor swimming pool and cabana was added in the spring of 2001 offering swimming lessons throughout the summer months and daily swimming to campers. The school's swim team practices and competes during the summer months.
- Our new elementary building opened in March 2003. This two story building includes school offices, classrooms, library, cafeteria/auditorium/gym, health clinic, fully appointed kitchen, teacher's lounge, elevator and entry/exits on both levels. In October 2005 the second elementary/middle school building opened. This state of the art building includes a science lab, computer lab, theater/auditorium, art room, lunch room and eight classrooms.
- Directions: Take GA Hwy 400 N. to exit 17, head east on Keith Bridge Road. Turn right at the traffic light onto Browns Bridge Road. Cornerstone Schools is three quarters of a mile on the right side.
Profile last updated: 07/23/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CummingGrades: K-12 | 192 students
1270 Sawnee Drive
Cumming, GA 30040
AlpharettaGrades: PK-8 | 429 students
5380 Faircroft Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30005
CummingGrades: PK-6 | 60 students
1791 Kelly Mill Road
Cumming, GA 30040
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
CummingGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
955 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041
Cornerstone has provided a fantastic education for our son from his 3 yr old year to his present 6th grade. Amazing teachers and admin staff who really care and help tailor each child'' s learning program. A small school with so much to offer. Small class size, low tuition, many clubs. The best!
- Posted by Parent - skugg