- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 288 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,600
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Cornerstone Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Band, Daisies, Drama, Soccer, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- At Cornerstone Schools our mission is to provide an exceptional educational opportunity by creating an environment where students are well prepared for whatever adult pursuits they may choose. Through a combination of challenging, creative and thoughtful programs each student will become knowledgeable, independent, respectful and resourceful. Our approach stresses academics, athletics and the arts; mixed with accountability, honesty and ethics, all to provide the nurturing foundation and scholarship from which successful adults can grow.
- Our Campus: Carved out of the rolling hills of North Georgia the Cornerstone Schools campus has been planned to utilize its 18 acres to the best advantage of our students. Cornerstone Schools is close to Cumming, GA. near Lake Lanier, just minutes from GA Hwy. 400. The preschool building was opened in the spring of 2000 serving infants, toddlers and preschoolers. A 25 yard competition outdoor swimming pool and cabana was added in the spring of 2001 offering swimming lessons throughout the summer months and daily swimming to campers. The school's swim team practices and competes during the summer months.
- Our new elementary building opened in March 2003. This two story building includes school offices, classrooms, library, cafeteria/auditorium/gym, health clinic, fully appointed kitchen, teacher's lounge, elevator and entry/exits on both levels. In October 2005 the second elementary/middle school building opened. This state of the art building includes a science lab, computer lab, theater/auditorium, art room, lunch room and eight classrooms.
- Directions: Take GA Hwy 400 N. to exit 17, head east on Keith Bridge Road. Turn right at the traffic light onto Browns Bridge Road. Cornerstone Schools is three quarters of a mile on the right side.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cornerstone Schools cost?
What sports does Cornerstone Schools offer?
What is Cornerstone Schools's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Cornerstone Schools?
Endorse Cornerstone Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards