Corpus Christi Holy Rosary School
- Competitive, private, affordable, Catholic, Salesian! In an environment of faith, optimism and family our students are nutured and challenged to reach their full potential.
- Since 1945 Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary School has equipped children with the knowledge and skills for success in high school and beyond, making them lifelong learners and leaders for today's world!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary's Early Childhood Program features
- A program which helps them develop their relationship with the good God who is Creator and Friend.
- A balance of structure and creative play and discovery to provide every child with the readiness skills necessary for Kindergarten
- A complete facility including well-equipped classrooms, library, gymnasium, expansive playgrounds, computer lab and more!
- Most Kindergarten students are readers by mid-year!
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary also offers:
- Daily prayer, religious instruction, character building, and Catholic values-based environment
- Regular participation in Mass and Sacraments
- Beautiful, expansive facility including ball fields, gymnasium, computer lab, science lab
- 1:1 Laptop notebook program for middle school students
- SMARTBoard Technology in classrooms
- Advanced Math for mddle school students
- Language instruction in Italian and Spanish
- Rosetta Stone Club after school enrichment in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, English for Grades 2 -8
- After School Enrichment including: Chess Club, Chorus, Art Club, Reading Club, Phonics Club, Rosetta Stone Club.
- Athletic Program including: Competitive Basketball, T-Ball, Soccer, Intramural Flag Football, Kickball, Softball
Hot lunch and After School Care is also available.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Chester Grades: NS-PK | 102 students
1186 King St
Port Chester, NY 10573
(914) 937-3800 3.1 NS-PK
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 360 students
413 East 241st Street
Bronx, NY 10470
(718) 324-1088 12.5 PK-8
- Bronxville Grades: K-8 | 223 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
(914) 337-0261 9.7 K-8