Cerebral Palsy Of Westchester- Inc
- Cerebral Palsy Of Westchester- Inc serves 122 students in grades Prekindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Cerebral Palsy Of Westchester- Inc is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Cerebral Palsy Of Westchester- Inc is Sacred Heart Greenwich (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Purchase Grades: NS | 60 students
3095 Purchase St
Purchase, NY 10577
(914)948-2414 1.5 NS
- Rye Brook Grades: NS-PK | 102 students
1186 King St
Rye Brook, NY 10573
(914)937-3800 1.6 NS-PK
- Purchase Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
3 College Rd
Purchase, NY 10577
(914)694-4825 2.4 9-12
- Greenwich Grades: 1-9 | 121 students
Greenwich, CT 06831
(203)629-9039 2.9 1-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.