Purchase Children's Center Inc
- Purchase Children's Center provide an atmosphere where children can explore and learn about their environment, are free to question and experiment and to reach new levels of growth.
- The Purchase Children's Center Inc. creates an environment that allows children to enhance themselves socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.
- These goals are achieved through the building and sustaining of a bond between the child, the parent and the teacher.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rye Brook Grades: NS-PK | 102 students
1186 King St
Rye Brook, NY 10573
(914)937-3800 0.2 NS-PK
- Purchase Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
3 College Rd
Purchase, NY 10577
(914)694-4825 1.2 9-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK | 122 students
1186 King St
Port Chester, NY 10573 1.5 PK
- West Harrison Grades: 6-12
701 Westchester Avenue, Suite 200E
West Harrison, NY 10604
(914)285-9036 1.6 6-12
- White Plains Grades: PK | 109 students
317 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)597-4055 1.9 PK
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.