Purchase Children's Center Inc
- Purchase Children's Center provide an atmosphere where children can explore and learn about their environment, are free to question and experiment and to reach new levels of growth.
- The Purchase Children's Center Inc. creates an environment that allows children to enhance themselves socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.
- These goals are achieved through the building and sustaining of a bond between the child, the parent and the teacher.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rye Brook Grades: NS-PK | 102 students
1186 King St
Rye Brook, NY 10573
(914)937-3800 0.2 NS-PK
- Purchase Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
3 College Rd
Purchase, NY 10577
(914)694-4825 1.2 9-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK | 122 students
1186 King St
Port Chester, NY 10573 1.5 PK
- White Plains Grades: PK | 109 students
317 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)597-4055 1.9 PK
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?