County Line Road KinderCare
We are very fortunate to have several long term teachers.& many of them have various degrees or Child Development Associate's Credential.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kindercare on County Line Rd. Our center offers care to children ages six weeks to twelve years. Our center is currently accreditated through National Accreditation Commission (NAC). With NAC we are able to offer the highest quality care and education for the children in our care. Please contact the center director for more details. We are located right off County Line Rd. Our entrance is at Spring Grove Park or Nita Dougan Rd., follow the back service road all the way until it dead ends and turn left into our parking lot. We look forward to meeting you!
- Our building is always locked with a keypad entry at the front door. All perimeter doors leading outside from the classrooms are also locked. We provide CPR and First Aid training for all of our staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- No Subsidy at all right now. Call Center for details.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for County Line Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for County Line Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse County Line Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.