County Line Road KinderCare
We are very fortunate to have several long term teachers.& many of them have various degrees or Child Development Associate's Credential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Kindercare on County Line Rd. Our center offers care to children ages six weeks to twelve years. Our center is currently accreditated through National Accreditation Commission (NAC). With NAC we are able to offer the highest quality care and education for the children in our care. Please contact the center director for more details. We are located right off County Line Rd. Our entrance is at Spring Grove Park or Nita Dougan Rd., follow the back service road all the way until it dead ends and turn left into our parking lot. We look forward to meeting you!
- Our building is always locked with a keypad entry at the front door. All perimeter doors leading outside from the classrooms are also locked. We provide CPR and First Aid training for all of our staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- No Subsidy at all right now. Call Center for details.
Endorse County Line Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.