Covenant Christian Academy
- Covenant Christian Academy is a private, nondenominational school The purpose of Covenant Christian Academy is to provide an education of academic excellence from a distinctly Christian perspective.
- Starting with the belief that God is the source of all truth and knowledge, education becomes the exciting task of learning the truths of God's creation, appropriating those truths in the building of character, and implementing this knowledge in the activities of daily life.
- Covenant Christian Academy exists to help parents equip their children to become Christian men and women of character who excel academically, morally, and spiritually in every area of life and society.
- Provides a Christian World View to Quality Education and is Dedicated to Providing the Highest Academic Standards in a Rigorous, Traditional Academic Background While Encouraging Young Minds to Think Creatively and Analytically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcallen Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
7001 N Ware Road
Mcallen, TX 78504
(956) 682-1117 1.7 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.