Covenant Classical School
- Covenant Classical School's mission is to provide peace of mind and excitement in your spirit.
- Your student will grow beyond your dreams at Covenant Classical School academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Typical daycare is mostly professional babysitting. Because our culture views young children as preschoolers (before school), it usually has very low expectations for their development.
- There is a school of thought that we should just let children develop at the rate they choose.
- Conversely, Covenant Classical School challenges its students to reach higher, understanding that they can accomplish more if wisely guided.
- Thus, Covenant Classical School is structured more like a school than typical daycare/playcare.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: NS-K | 172 students
5095 Premier Dr Nw
Huntsville, AL 35805
(256)489-7529 1 NS-K
- Huntsville Grades: NS-PK
5014 Bradford Blvd NW
Huntsville, AL 35803
(256)830-0110 1.1 NS-PK
- Huntsville Grades: 9-12 | 373 students
7301 Old Madison Pike
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256)430-1760 1.1 9-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-K | 66 students
University 0f Al Huntsville University Center
Huntsville, AL 35899
(256)837-9553 1.9 PK-K
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 868 students
325 Slaughter Rd
Madison, AL 35758
(256)469-6400 2.3 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.