St. John Paul II Catholic High School
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 334 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,100
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Campus Ministry, Culture Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Latin Club, Liturgical Choir, Math Team, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, Pro-Life Club, Science Olympiad, Spanish Club, Student Council, TARC Rocket Team, Thespian Club
View the St. John Paul II Catholic High School yearly calendar below.
- Established in 1996, St. John Paul II Catholic High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school for students in grades 9-12.
- St. John Paul II Catholic High School is the only Catholic parochial high school in the Tennessee Valley and greater Huntsville area.
- The school functions under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Birmingham in Alabama.
- The school is a member in good standing of the National Catholic Educational Association, with accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The mission of St. John Paul II Catholic High School is to serve the families of our Catholic parishes and the wider community by providing a Catholic education in a caring environment that stresses academic excellence.
- St. John Paul II Catholic High School is committed to developing the total person in body, mind, and spirit.
- We pledge to teach the message of the Gospel and the Tradition, to form a school community of faith, to provide experiences of liturgy and prayer, and to guide students to loving service.
- We will encourage, challenge, and support each student to learn enthusiastically, to lead honorably, and to live responsibly in our world.
Endorse St. John Paul II Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards