Covenant Classical School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Covenant Classical School is a non-denominational classical Christian school in the Chicago suburb of Naperville, Illinois, offering a classical Christian education for students in grades Kindergarten - 8th Grade.
- Providing college-preparatory academics and the cultivation of a Christian world view, Covenant prepares students to be thinking Christians, informed citizens, and virtuous shapers of culture.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kara Haas|
|Admissions Associate||Ginger Vessey|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, Choir, Dodgeball, Drama, Spanish|
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Ballet, Basketball Club, Beginner & Intermediate Typing, Bible Study Groups, Book Club, Certamen Team, French Class, Math Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cross Country, Fencing
- Non-denominational classical Christian school Grades K-8 Full day Kindergarten Small class sizes (18 maximum) Classically trained teachers College-preparatory academics Engaged learning environment Need-based tuition discounts See our school video at www.youtube.com/covenantclassical
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Covenant Classical School has been a great blessing to our family. Our two boys have been nurtured in mind, body, and spirit. The school has rigorous academics, a strong community, and an excellent faculty. The school is not afraid to challenge the students to grow and develop their gifts fully.
- Posted by Parent - Zylstra
Our child is finishing her first year of school here, and our experience has been AMAZING! The school is incredibly diverse, the children are very respectful, the teachers are incredibly engaged and involved with the children - I could not say enough great things about the school. Academically, our child has learned both reasoning ability and facts, far beyond what most Kindergarteners know. One of the reasons we chose Covenant was to find a school that not only excels in academia, but also teaches the kids the vital life skills and ability to think for themselves, which will be required of them to be successful in life. In addition to receiving grades for the standard subjects typically taught, the students receive grades on crucial life skills that need to be developed such as time management, showing respect, etc.
- Posted by Parent - mdwoj
I have two boys enrolled in CCS. They love I love it. The staff care for them as well as teach them. The school cares for and involves the entire family. This is a wonderful school!!!!
- Posted by Parent - KROUP
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.