- At The Covenant School, we encourage and challenge each student to discover and develop his or her individual, God-given gifts.
- Students flourish in such a fertile environment, and we rejoice in what the Lord is doing in each of their lives.
- The curriculum of Covenant is designed to accomplish the school's mission which is "to glorify God by equipping students with the tools necessary to pursue a lifetime of learning so that they may discern, reason, and defend truth in service to our Lord, Jesus Christ." Covenant's College Counselor, Stephanie Greenwood, is available to help with questions about high school, college and career planning.
- Resources on this website can be utilized by upper school students and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
4100 Colgate Ave
Dallas, TX 75225
(214)365-1234 4.9 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 1085 students
11600 Welch Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(214)363-6311 3.2 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.