Cozaddale Baptist Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cozaddale Baptist Academy is for students in grades K-12. It is our intent to create a Christian atmosphere conductive to learning and spiritual growth.
- Christian education reflects attitudes toward God, church, home, country, and self.
- Christian Education, while providing the regular academy courses, is a special kind of education.
- It includes the teaching of Word of God, and a Biblical interpretation of all we see, know, and learn.
- The teachers of CBA are Christians who are academically and spiritually prepared to lead the students and train them for life. Their concerns are reflected in their daily classroom instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-10|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I am a former teacher at CBT and I wouldn't want my children going any other place. Byassed, ?, maybe but even I learned so much during my years as a teacher at CBT.
- Posted by Teacher - rice1
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.