Since 1972, Children's Meeting House Montessori School has been proudly educating students using authentic Montessori principles and materials from preschool through the sixth grade.
With numerous preschool options, before- and after-school care, supplemental enrichment programs, summer camps and an unmatched woodland campus, our highly trained, dedicated teachers empower children to learn and develop at a pace inspired by their own instinctive love of discovery.
CMH where learning happens, naturally. Find out more or schedule your tour on our website: cmhschool.com.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 142 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Children's Meeting House Montessori has been providing children ages 3 to 12 an excellent educational experience since 1972. Located 1/2 mile from downtown Loveland, the school employs the Montessori method with a low student/teacher ratio in an intimate atmosphere of 150 students to develop a child's natural love of learning. Accredited by the State of Ohio and affiliated with the American Montessori Society, Children's Meeting House is committed to the total education of the child, fostering not only academic excellence but a keen understanding of self, community and the environment. The teachers are chosen for their expertise in this discipline and for their ability to provide the continuation of the sense of family security in the small social setting of the classroom. CMH is situated on a beautiful 350 acre former farm with a pond, an orchard and nature trails where the children have daily interaction with their natural surroundings.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Childrens Meeting House?
The application deadline for Childrens Meeting House is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Childrens Meeting House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.