Childrens Meeting House
Tel: (513) 683-4757
- Since 1972, Children's Meeting House Montessori School has been proudly educating students using authentic Montessori principles and materials from preschool through the sixth grade.
- With numerous preschool options, before- and after-school care, supplemental enrichment programs, summer camps and an unmatched woodland campus, our highly trained, dedicated teachers empower children to learn and develop at a pace inspired by their own instinctive love of discovery.
- CMH where learning happens, naturally. Find out more or schedule your tour on our website: cmhschool.com.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Children's Meeting House Montessori has been providing children ages 3 to 12 an excellent educational experience since 1972. Located 1/2 mile from downtown Loveland, the school employs the Montessori method with a low student/teacher ratio in an intimate atmosphere of 150 students to develop a child's natural love of learning. Accredited by the State of Ohio and affiliated with the American Montessori Society, Children's Meeting House is committed to the total education of the child, fostering not only academic excellence but a keen understanding of self, community and the environment. The teachers are chosen for their expertise in this discipline and for their ability to provide the continuation of the sense of family security in the small social setting of the classroom. CMH is situated on a beautiful 350 acre former farm with a pond, an orchard and nature trails where the children have daily interaction with their natural surroundings.
- People that viewed Childrens Meeting House also viewed these schools: The Good Shepherd Catholic Montessori.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.