St. Columban Elementary School
- This year we celebrate 90 years as a Catholic school in Loveland, OH. Over the years, we have built an exceptional educational program, based on three pillars: faith, strong academics, and a community spirit that makes us feel as family.
- These three pillars are embodied in our school tag line: Faith. Family. Future. We invite you to contact us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir and Bell Choir, Drama Club, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
- People that viewed St. Columban Elementary School also viewed these schools: Lebanon Christian School, St. Margaret Of York Elementary School and Village Christian School (Therapeutic Education Service Center).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LebanonGrades: PK-8 | 344 students
1436 Deerfield Rd
Lebanon, OH 45036
- LovelandGrades: K-8
9495 Columbia Rd
Loveland, OH 45140
- Pleasant PlainGrades: 4-12 | 45 students
4581 Long Spurling Rd
Pleasant Plain, OH 45162
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.