Creative World Of Montessori
- In 1975, Creative World of Child Care was opened by Martha Lampe in Huber Heights, OH. Since then additional centers have been opened across the Miami Valley area.
- Additionally, CWCC also runs a Montessori program in Huber Heights.
- All CWCC centers are state licensed and staffed with qualified employees.
- CWCC is a member of the Huber Heights Chamber of Commerce and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Our goal at Creative World of Child Care is to furnish quality childcare services adaptable to the specific needs of both you and your child.Our program focuses upon your child as a very special individual.
- Each day will be filled with creative learning opportunities that reinforce and enhance each child's positive image.
- Our highly qualified staff develops a daily schedule that is a balance of active and quiet play, both indoors and outdoors, inviting your child to explore creative arts, music, language, math, science, peer interaction, and movement.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miamisburg Grades: NS-8 | 601 students
24 South 3rd St
Miamisburg, OH 45342
(937)434-9343 1.5 NS-8
- Centerville Grades: NS-PK
1074 Governors Square Dr
Centerville, OH 45458
(937)435-1231 3.9 NS-PK
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 190 students
7659 Mcewen Road
Dayton, OH 45459
(937)433-3455 3.9 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.