Creative World Of Montessori
Tel: (866) 866-7339
- In 1975, Creative World of Child Care was opened by Martha Lampe in Huber Heights, OH. Since then additional centers have been opened across the Miami Valley area.
- Additionally, CWCC also runs a Montessori program in Huber Heights.
- All CWCC centers are state licensed and staffed with qualified employees.
- CWCC is a member of the Huber Heights Chamber of Commerce and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Our goal at Creative World of Child Care is to furnish quality childcare services adaptable to the specific needs of both you and your child.Our program focuses upon your child as a very special individual.
- Each day will be filled with creative learning opportunities that reinforce and enhance each child's positive image.
- Our highly qualified staff develops a daily schedule that is a balance of active and quiet play, both indoors and outdoors, inviting your child to explore creative arts, music, language, math, science, peer interaction, and movement.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miamisburg Grades: NS-8 | 601 students
24 South 3rd St
Miamisburg, OH 45342
(937) 434-9343 1.5 NS-8
- Dayton Grades: NS-PK
1074 Governors Square Dr
Dayton, OH 45458
(937) 435-1231 3.9 NS-PK
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 134 students
7659 Mcewen Road
Dayton, OH 45459
(937) 433-3455 3.9 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.