Dayton Montessori Society
- Montessori School of Centerville, Inc. was established in 1977 as a non-profit school dedicated to educating young children using teaching methods developed by Maria Montessori. We currently serve children ages three through six, providing pre-school, kindergarten, first grade, and before and after school care.
- We are preparing competent, self confident learners who are respectful of themselves and others.
- Such children are capable of making the most of whatever learning environment they are later exposed to.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
2900 Acosta St
Dayton, OH 45420
(937)293-8986 4.7 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 458 students
4600 Ackerman Blvd
Dayton, OH 45429
(937)434-4933 2.6 PK-8
- Hubbard Grades: PK-K | 77 students
50 Warner Road
Hubbard, OH 44425
(330)759-7383 213.6 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.