Dayton Montessori Society
Tel: (937) 435-4572
- Montessori School of Centerville, Inc. was established in 1977 as a non-profit school dedicated to educating young children using teaching methods developed by Maria Montessori. We currently serve children ages three through six, providing pre-school, kindergarten, first grade, and before and after school care.
- We are preparing competent, self confident learners who are respectful of themselves and others.
- Such children are capable of making the most of whatever learning environment they are later exposed to.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
2900 Acosta St
Dayton, OH 45420
(937) 293-8986 4.7 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-8 | 491 students
4600 Ackerman Blvd
Dayton, OH 45429
(937) 434-4933 2.6 PK-8
- Hubbard Grades: PK-K | 81 students
50 Warner Road
Hubbard, OH 44425
(330) 759-7383 213.6 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.