Spring Valley Academy
Tel: (937) 433-0790
- Spring Valley Academy is a K-12 Christian school dedicated to maximizing the development of the spiritual, mental, physical and social potential of each student.
- Spring Valley Academy, a Seventh-day Adventist Christian school, is dedicated to nurturing each student in a personal relationship with God, developing academic excellence and inspiring service to others.
- We demonstrate God’s love by how we treat each other and our community.
- We strive for the best at all times. We inspire imaginative and flexible approaches as we educate for eternity.
- We approach life seeking the positive, hopeful expression of God’s powers, and we honor the rights and responsibilities of others and ourselves.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 252-5400 9.6 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: K-12 | 94 students
925 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45405
(937) 224-8555 11.3 K-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 30 students
71 Marco Ln
Dayton, OH 45458
(937) 436-1112 1 PK-K
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 134 students
7659 Mcewen Road
Dayton, OH 45459
(937) 433-3455 2.8 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.