Crosshill Christian School
Tel: (503) 566-8520
- We have been offering quality Christian Schooling through a discipleship model since 1992.
- Classes from Preschool through High school are offered on the main south campus with grades Preschool through 5th grade offered on the Keizer campus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based, Aspberger|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||This is annual tuition for elementary. Pre-3 is $1235. Pre-4 is $1775. Kindergarten is $2465|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Pitman|
- Member ACSI. CCS is also registered with the Oregon Department of Education as a K-6 private school. Music, PE, and library classes are part of the weekly schedule for all grades. Computer classes are taught in elementary grades.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Grades: 1-6 | 30 students
2250 Strong Rd SE
Salem, OR 97308
(503) 581-9625 4.1 1-6
- Keizer Grades: NS-8 | 71 students
Po Box 21778
Keizer, OR 97307
(503) 393-7188 1.1 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.