Crosshill Christian School
- We have been offering quality Christian Schooling through a discipleship model since 1992.
- Classes from Preschool through High school are offered on the main south campus with grades Preschool through 5th grade offered on the Keizer campus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based, Aspberger|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||This is annual tuition for elementary. Pre-3 is $1235. Pre-4 is $1775. Kindergarten is $2465|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Janet Pitman|
- Member ACSI. CCS is also registered with the Oregon Department of Education as a K-6 private school. Music, PE, and library classes are part of the weekly schedule for all grades. Computer classes are taught in elementary grades.
Profile last updated: 06/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SalemGrades: 1-6 | 30 students
Po Box 2065
Salem, OR 97308
- SalemGrades: PK-5 | 128 students
Po Box 3696 4227 Lone Oak Road, SE
Salem, OR 97302
- KeizerGrades: K-8 | 71 students
Po Box 21778
Keizer, OR 97307
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.