Crossroads Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The School, in its quest to develop students as children of God and life time followers of Christ, is dedicated to providing students a quality, academically challenging, bible centered education. Crossroads Christian School is an independent, inter-denominational school.
- The highest possible achievement for any child is to understand and follow God's plan and purpose.
- We believe that school is an institution that provides assistance to parents in fulfilling the God given responsibility of training their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madera Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
310 N I St
Madera, CA 93637
(559)674-7628 3.3 PK-8
- Madera Grades: K-12 | 12 students
17287 Anaconda Rd
Madera, CA 93636
(559)645-6438 11.3 K-12
- Chowchilla Grades: 2-8 | 22 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559)665-1853 13.9 2-8
- Santa Maria Grades: K-12 | 103 students
1292 Estes Dr
Santa Maria, CA 95333
(805)264-4161 15.7 K-12
- Fresno Grades: PK-12 | 27 students
5242 N Garfield Ave
Fresno, CA 93723
(559)271-2339 15.9 PK-12
Our family has been at Crossroads for 14 years. All of our children have been blessed to attend Crossroads starting their kindergarten year. Our two oldest sons graduated eighth grade and moved on to one of the most prestigious high schools in California, University High School, which sits on the Fresno State Campus. We feel that their success was due to the wonderful teaching staff and curriculum at CCS. Our two youngest children are still at Crossroads and absolutely love it. The tuition is one of the lowest of any private school in the area. Crossroads is a Pre-K thru 8th grade school with small class sizes. It is the closest thing you can get to one on one education. Less students in the classroom means your child doesn`t get lost. Parents are not only welcome to help out in their child`s classroom, but encouraged. The teachers come alongside the parents to truly work together, always keeping parents updated on how their child is doing. Technology is huge at Crossroads, with Promethean boards in every classroom. Their academic preschool program is second to none. If you`re looking for a safe place with a Christ centered education, look no further than Crossroads Christian School in Madera, where God is welcomed at the door.
- Posted by Parent - David Ross
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.