St Joachim School
- The mission of St. Joachim School is to create a student centered educational community in which the Christian message and social concerns are integrated.
- This mission supports parents as the primary educators of their children.
- In a loving and respectful atmosphere, we strive to prepare our students to become responsible Christian citizens who are able to work for a society rooted in love, peace, and justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madera Grades: K-12 | 12 students
17287 Anaconda Rd
Madera, CA 93636
(559)645-6438 11.3 K-12
- Fresno Grades: NS-12 | 27 students
5242 N Garfield Ave
Fresno, CA 93723
(559)271-2339 13 NS-12
- Chowchilla Grades: 2-8 | 22 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559)665-1853 15.6 2-8
- Kerman Grades: PK-6 | 148 students
15495 W Whitesbridge Ave
Kerman, CA 93630
(559)846-7200 15.6 PK-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.