Cumberland Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (856) 696-1600
- The Mission of Cumberland Christian School is: Reaching the Mind, the Heart, and the Hands- for Christ! Proverbs 3:5-7 Reaching the Mind through -- A rigorous and diverse academic program ... Focused through the perspective of a Biblical world view.
- Reaching the Heart through Spiritual nurture with ... Calls to salvation and discipleship including ... An emphasis on spiritual commitment.
- Reaching the Hands through Promotion of Christian service and testimony with ... Encouragement for mission activities and also ... An emphasis on Christian citizenship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes,|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polos and Khaki)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vineland Grades: NS-8 | 210 students
922 E Landis Ave
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856) 691-4490 3.1 NS-8
- Vineland Grades: 1-10 | 23 students
1127 W Garden St
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856) 696-2210 5 1-10
- Cherry Hill Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
300 Cuthbert Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856) 663-2247 33 9-12
We've been parents at CCS for 11 years, and have both our kids attending there. The environment is safe, with Bible-based curriculum and studies. Teachers are competent and knowledgeable, and the students get along well. We're very pleased.
- Posted by Parent - Mattw
I have 2 children attending and one graduate. We love it. If you are looking for a school teaching a biblical worldview, this is it.
- Posted by Parent - Jlfx9
So thankful for Cumberland Christian School. I not only attended during all of my school age years, but now my children are there. Love it.....check it out tiday
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Hmksa
Looking for a great option for Christian families in Cumberland County...you found it. Great family, academics, sports, music, and much more
- Posted by Parent - Khkoe
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?