Bishop Schad Regional School
Tel: (856) 691-4490
For almost a century, Bishop Schad Regional School has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in Catholic education.
We offer a superb coeducational learning experience to students of all faiths from preschool through grade 8 throughout Cumberland County, NJ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based, Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- For almost a century, Bishop Schad Regional School has maintained a proud legacy of excellence in Catholic education. We offer a superb coeducational learning experience to students of all faiths from preschool through grade 8 throughout Cumberland County, NJ. Bishop Schad Regional School offers a compelling combination of small classes, caring faculty, academic rigor, and strong spiritual values. Our students benefit from a loving, family enviroment led by the Missionary Daughters of the Most Pure Virgin Mary. As a community rich in faith and guided by our Gospel values, we give our students the start they need to become responsible adults with a clear vision and sense of God's purpose for their lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vineland Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
735 Union Road
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856) 692-8537 5.1 PK-8
- Vineland Grades: 1-10 | 23 students
1127 W Garden St
Vineland, NJ 08360
(856) 696-2210 2.8 1-10
- Absecon Grades: PK-8 | 57 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
(609) 652-9500 27.9 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.