St Marys Regional School
Tel: (856) 692-8537
- Mission Statement St. Mary School is a welcoming community grounded in the tradtions of the Daugthers of Mercy.
- We strive to inspire minds to 21st Century Learning while our Catholic faith aligns hearts with God and fosters lives of service.
- Established in 1960, St. Mary School is a premier Catholic elementary school in the Diocese of Camden serving children in Pre-K 3 & Pre-K 4 and Kindergarten through eighth grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,125|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-School tuitions vary depending on number of days attending.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carol Kirchman|
|Admissions Associate||Kristaann Corona|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Bowls, Chess Club, Homework Club, Library Club, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama Club
- A St. Mary School education gives your child THE EDGE to achieve academic success in a Catholic or public high school. In the past 5 years, St. Mary`s has had FIVE valedictorians, ONE salutatorian and many others graduate in the top 10% of their class at Atlantic, Gloucester and Cumberland county high schools. Give your child THE EDGE and they too will receive the solid St. Mary School foundation they deserve!
- Rigorous Academics
- Tuition Transfer Grants
- Tuition Assistance
- Sports, Fine Arts & World Language
- iPads & Chromebooks
- 1:1 5th-8th Digital Device Program
- Accelerated Math
- Buena, Millville & Vineland Busing
- All Faiths Welcome
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?