Our Lady Of Mercy Academy
OLMA was the first all-female team to compete in the Stevens Institute of Technology's Stock Exchange Competition. They were the team to beat all day!
The cast and crew from our annual musical performed in partnership with our brother school, St. Augustine Prep.
- Our Lady of Mercy Academy is South Jersey's premier, privately owned, Catholic High School for young women.
- Find out more about the dynamic academics, faith-based education and unique sisterhood that have prepared young women for college and beyond since 1962.
- Join us and experience the best four years of your life.
- Check out the Discover OLMA video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=VJigYhZNPPI&index=2&list=LLuQbJ78cq0xoOQFkYN4htng
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP History, AP Math, AP Physics,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,200|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available for incoming Freshmen. Tuition Assistance is available for all students.|
|Admissions Director||Mary Jane Kinkade|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Cheering,|
Crew, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bake Club, Big/Little Sisters, Chorus Angelorum, French Club, Green Girls, Interact Club, National Honor Society, OLMA Student Ambassadors, Spanish Club, Student Council
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- When it comes to selecting a high school, we all want the best for our daughters -- exceptional academics, leadership opportunities, the chance to play sports, great friends, and highly qualified teachers and mentors who really care. We look for schools that will provide them with every opportunity to shine as they grow and mature both socially and academically over the next four years of their lives. At Our Lady of Mercy Academy (OLMA), we provide everything your daughter needs to succeed, with the added benefit of doing it in a small, faith-based, single-gender environment. High school is a critical time for young women as they discover who they are and what they have to offer the world around them. While here, our students learn to believe in themselves and in their ability to succeed at whatever they decide to do. Through a challenging academic curriculum, diverse extra-curricular program and spirit of sisterhood unique to an all-girls` school, our students thrive and are forever bonded in faith and friendship. On graduation day, we take pride in knowing that our students are well prepared and moving on as self-aware, well-spoken and self-confident young women -- ready to take on whatever comes next. The benefits of all-girls` schools are many and documented in countless studies conducted worldwide. The following is a video summary of research conducted for the National Coalition for Girls` Schools by UCLA`s Higher Learning Research Institute. It tells a compelling story of why girls` school graduates have a competitive edge. Take a look and contact us today at (856) 697-2008, to find out more about how your daughter can benefit from an OLMA education.
- Discover OLMA Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=VJigYhZNPPI&index=2&list=LLuQbJ78cq0xoOQFkYN4htng
- Here are a few additional videos you might enjoy:
Support the OLMA Annual Fund: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=vhgzDO91FwA
The OLMA Sisterhood: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=9QG2ZzjoNqc&t=21s
Softball is a Family Affair: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=HyiFu-2fmq8
Welcome to Our Outward Bound Experience! https://www.youtube.com/watch v=aWR3hpFauBo
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
- WilliamstownGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
1073 New Brooklyn Rd
Williamstown, NJ 08094
- Somers PointGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
11 Harbor Ln
Somers Point, NJ 08244
- BarringtonGrades: PK-12 | 234 students
500 Clements Bridge Road
Barrington, NJ 08007
- VinelandGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
1100 W Sherman Ave
Vineland, NJ 08360
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.