- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 60 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please call for current tuition information
- We are a small, private child care serving students from 2 - 6 years of age.
- We provide toilet training for our toddlers as well as an onsite full day Kindergarten.
- We are open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Source: Verified school update
I can't say enough GREAT things about Cumorah! My son started @ Cumorah when he was 2 yrs old & graduated from Kindergarten. He is now in 4th grade & far above his grade level. His state test scores are AWESOME! And i owe this to Cumorah. The entire staff is AWEOME! You will not find a better pre school/pre k/kindergarten on earth! Lilly Lucas
Is a good program, good teachers and like the facilities.
Endorse Cumorah Kids. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.