Dar Un-noor School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Dar-Un-Noor offers licensed classrooms for Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 and outstanding academic instruction for Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Through our use of combined Georgia Standards, ITBS, and private school curriculums, our students regularly score higher on the annual Iowa Test of Basic Skills than the national private score average.
- In addition, all of our lead teachers possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, and many have ten years or more experience in the classroom.
- Our vision is to inspire implement islamic attitude and behavior nurture faith through memorization & study of Qur'an and Sunnah.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
735 Fayetteville Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
(404)378-4219 6.1 PK-12
- Lilburn Grades: PK-11 | 83 students
4255 Lawrenceville Hwy Nw
Lilburn, GA 30047
(770)638-1899 17.8 PK-11
Dar-un- Noor Academy is an amazing school. It's one of the best Islamic schools in Georgia. The teachers are highly qualified and they seem to care about their students. My child is in KG and he's been there since last year. The Pre-K teacher (sister Letitia) is exceptional. She is really nice and genuinely cares about each of her students, and she does an excellent job in preparing them for grade school. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend Dar Un Noor Academy to any parent who is looking for an Islamic, nurturing, and loving environment for their children.
- Posted by Parent - Sarah
Dar Un Noor School is Great. We love this school. My children went from Prek to 6th grade and unfortunately we moved. The teachers there were wonderful supportive and knew their stuff. The Prek Teacher was adored by my daughter and loved to come to school Ms. Leticia made her feel welcomed and at home everyday. she always greeted us with a smile and really prepared her for kindergarten. I was at first a little overwhelmed by all the supplies the students had to bring. But throughout the school year I can see it was worth every penny.
- Posted by Parent - Haqq
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.