De Paul Treatment Centers
- De Paul Treatment Centers serves 32 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association. The student:teacher of De Paul Treatment Centers is 11:1.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-1 | 91 students
13300 Ne San Rafael
Portland, OR 97230
(503)253-0664 0 PK-1
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 139 students
10330 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97223
(503)579-6621 0 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 75 students
10200 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503)244-9606 0 PK-8
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
3f Neuberger Hall 1825 Sw Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
(503)564-8720 0 PK-12
- Portland Grades: K-12 | 97 students
14815 Se Division St.
Portland, OR 97236
(503)761-7139 0 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.