De Paul Treatment Centers
- De Paul Treatment Centers serves 32 students in grades 8-12 and is a member of the State or regional independent school association. The student:teacher of De Paul Treatment Centers is 11:1.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-1 | 91 students
13300 Ne San Rafael
Portland, OR 97230
(503)253-0664 0 PK-1
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
10330 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd
Portland, OR 97223
(503)579-6621 0 PK-12
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
10200 Sw Capitol Hwy
Portland, OR 97219
(503)244-9606 0 PK-8
- Portland Grades: K-10 | 75 students
3f Neuberger Hall 1825 Sw Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
(503)564-8720 0 K-10
- Portland Grades: 1-12 | 94 students
14815 Se Division St.
Portland, OR 97236
(503)595-2771 0 1-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.