DeCamp Avenue KinderCare
Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, Elkhart's premier early learning program.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to both the education and the safety of your child.
If you at any point have any questions for us, feel free to speak to any staff member.
We are privileged and honored that you have chosen our establishment for your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our DeCamp Avenue KinderCare Learning Center! We are located just off of Hively Avenue, near Pierre Moran Mall. Walking in our front door you will immediately feel welcomed by our friendly staff and cozy environment. Each of our classrooms are designed to foster your child's individual growth, including their social and cognitive development. Our most important focus each day is to provide wonderful learning opportunities for your child in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Our Elkhart KinderCare is dedicated to the health and safety of your child. Our staff are CPR and First Aid certified and participate in annual re-training. We also complete annual training in Universal Precautions. We have a comprehensive emergency plan which includes monthly fire and storm drills. Upon arriving at our school, you will notice that our front entrance is restricted by a security keypad. Only staff and enrolled families can enter using the security code.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Endorse DeCamp Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.