St Thomas The Apostle Catholic School
Tel: (574) 264-4855
- The mission of Saint Thomas the Apostle School is to guide each child in living the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Academic excellence will be achieved through diverse and challenging learning experiences.
- Each student will also develop the qualities necessary to face the demands of life, while serving God and others, in an ever changing society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkhart Grades: PK-12 | 516 students
25943 County Road 22
Elkhart, IN 46517
(574) 293-1609 4.4 PK-12
- Elkhart Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
1114 S Main St
Elkhart, IN 46516
(574) 293-8451 1.7 PK-8
- Bristol Grades: PK-12 | 4 students
19153 County Road 104
Bristol, IN 46507
(574) 848-5818 7.8 PK-12
- Mishawaka Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
230 S Spring St
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574) 255-5554 11 PK-8
- Mishawaka Grades: PK-8 | 206 students
4508 Vistula Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574) 255-0392 7.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.