Mishawaka Catholic School
- St. Joseph School is committed to the academic, spiritual and social development of each child.
- Academic excellence and responsible citizenship is best achieved in a setting supported by Catholic values.
- The core curriculum includes, math, science, language arts, social studies, art, music and physical education.
- While we have created a proven academic legacy, we strive to meet the individual needs of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mishawaka Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
4508 Vistula Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574)255-0392 3.8 PK-8
- Mishawaka Grades: K-9 | 171 students
223 W Grove St
Mishawaka, IN 46545
(574)255-0709 0.5 K-9
- Elkhart Grades: K-8 | 366 students
1331 N Main St
Elkhart, IN 46514
(574)264-4855 11 K-8
- Granger Grades: PK-3 | 30 students
53494 Fir Rd
Granger, IN 46530
(574)273-9987 4.1 PK-3
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 463 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574)272-3922 6 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.