Mishawaka Catholic School
- St. Joseph School is committed to the academic, spiritual and social development of each child.
- Academic excellence and responsible citizenship is best achieved in a setting supported by Catholic values.
- The core curriculum includes, math, science, language arts, social studies, art, music and physical education.
- While we have created a proven academic legacy, we strive to meet the individual needs of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mishawaka Grades: PK-8 | 206 students
4508 Vistula Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46544
(574) 255-0392 3.8 PK-8
- Mishawaka Grades: PK-8 | 252 students
223 W Grove St
Mishawaka, IN 46545
(574) 255-0709 0.5 PK-8
- Elkhart Grades: 1-8 | 227 students
1331 N Main St
Elkhart, IN 46514
(574) 264-4855 11 1-8
- Granger Grades: PK-3 | 30 students
53494 Fir Rd
Granger, IN 46530
(574) 273-9987 4.1 PK-3
- South Bend Grades: PK-8 | 472 students
52473 State Road 933
South Bend, IN 46637
(574) 272-3922 6 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.