Del Mar Hills Nursery School
- Delmar Hills Nursery School addresses total development for the whole child— socially, emotionally, physically, creatively and cognitively.
- Through play, children develop with pleasure and natural interest. We offer children a unique environment.
- In most other programs, a child is kept within a classroom except for occasional visits to the playground.
- At Delmar Hills Nursery School, children guide and explore their own environment on their own terms.
- Structure, which is important, is provided by assigning similar-age children to a primary teacher for morning group time and each child has Orff with that same group every day.
- At this school Teachers support children in expressing themselves and reaching solutions together.
- Staff works diligently to help children communicate and gain respect for one another.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Del Mar Grades: NS-8 | 26 students
2293 Del Mar Heights Rd,
Del Mar, CA 92014
(858)481-1963 0.4 NS-8
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK
3808 Townsgate Drive
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)794-7710 0.9 NS-PK
- Del Mar Grades: 6-12 | 101 students
215 Ninth Street
Del Mar, CA 92014
(858)259-8155 1 6-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.