Del Mar Hills Nursery School
- Delmar Hills Nursery School addresses total development for the whole child— socially, emotionally, physically, creatively and cognitively.
- Through play, children develop with pleasure and natural interest. We offer children a unique environment.
- In most other programs, a child is kept within a classroom except for occasional visits to the playground.
- At Delmar Hills Nursery School, children guide and explore their own environment on their own terms.
- Structure, which is important, is provided by assigning similar-age children to a primary teacher for morning group time and each child has Orff with that same group every day.
- At this school Teachers support children in expressing themselves and reaching solutions together.
- Staff works diligently to help children communicate and gain respect for one another.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Del Mar Grades: NS-8 | 26 students
2293 Del Mar Heights Rd,
Del Mar, CA 92014
(858)481-1963 0.4 NS-8
- San Diego Grades: NS-PK
12863 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
(858)794-7710 0.8 NS-PK
- Del Mar Grades: 6-12 | 101 students
215 Ninth Street
Del Mar, CA 92014
(858)259-8155 1 6-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.