Dinuba Jr Academy
Dinuba Jr Academy Photo #2 - Our current principal and grades 5-8 teacher has been here since 2006. He attended Dinuba Junior Academy as a boy from grades 1-10 in 1976-1984.
- A private, Seventh-day Adventist coed school featuring grades 1st through 8th, we are now entering our 103rd year of service to the Central Valley.
- We are also hosting a site for students to attend an online charter high school, so grades 9-11 will occupy space on our campus as an extension of their homeschool program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,100|
|Tuition Notes||$525 Registration and book fee|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: K-10 | 43 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
(303)659-1223 823.5 K-10
- Alameda Grades: 9-12 | 423 students
1011 Chestnut Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)523-1526 179.5 9-12
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 2152.9 NS-12
- Broomfield Grades: K-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)439-9522 808.1 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.