St La Salle Elementary School
- St. LaSalle School is a faith filled community of students, parents, staff, pastors, and religious.
- It offers a christ centered education in which children may grow in relationship with and respect of God, self, others and enviornment.
- We believe education means teaching the whole person. We nurture the highest believe that every students should be brought to his/her highest ability to think and act independently.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reedley Grades: K-12 | 44 students
5018 Ave 416
Reedley, CA 93654
(559) 246-7574 4 K-12
- Dinuba Grades: 1-8 | 27 students
218 S Crawford Avenue
Dinuba, CA 93618
(559) 591-0194 5.5 1-8
- Squaw Valley Grades: 1-10 | 36 students
30506 George Smith Rd
Squaw Valley, CA 93675
(559) 960-3804 13.6 1-10
- Clovis Grades: PK-11 | 181 students
3105 Locan Ave
Clovis, CA 93619
(559) 291-6302 17.4 PK-11
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.