St La Salle Elementary School
- St. LaSalle School is a faith filled community of students, parents, staff, pastors, and religious.
- It offers a christ centered education in which children may grow in relationship with and respect of God, self, others and enviornment.
- We believe education means teaching the whole person. We nurture the highest believe that every students should be brought to his/her highest ability to think and act independently.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reedley Grades: K-12 | 604 students
1128 S Reed Avenue
Reedley, CA 93654
(559)638-2529 0.6 K-12
- Dinuba Grades: 1-8 | 17 students
218 S Crawford Avenue
Dinuba, CA 93618
(559)591-0194 5.5 1-8
- Squaw Valley Grades: 1-11 | 43 students
30506 George Smith Rd
Squaw Valley, CA 93675
(559)332-2200 13.6 1-11
- Clovis Grades: PK-12 | 196 students
3105 Locan Ave
Clovis, CA 93619
(559)904-4550 17.4 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?