- Discovery years Child Care is dedicated to offer your children a warm, safe, and nurturing atmosphere that encourages and supports a child's social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development.
- Our services include childcare for children from birth to 5 years of age.
- Children have the opportunity to create and explore with learning materials in our classrooms and outdoor play area.
- Our classrooms are set up to allow children to explore their surroundings by using all of their senses, actively experiencing how things work, and providing an opportunity to express ideas and solve problems independently.
- We are proudly associated by the National Association for the Education of young Children.
- We hope that you chose us to serve your children and ensure you peace of mind.
- Discovery years child care is Proudly associated with National Association for the Education of young Children.
- Our locations are open all year around, Monday-Friday. Our staff is all CPR certified and first aid is always in duty.
- All of our teachers have an associates degree or higher in education.
- Both staff and teachers go through a background screening to ensure parents a trustworthy and honest staff.
- We offer bilingual education for ages three to four and a creative curriculum for all children.
- We strive to provide a safe, comfortable, and loving environment for you and your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-2 | 34 students
6031 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33144 0.4 K-2
- Miami Grades: PK-2 | 74 students
1335 Sw 67th Avenue
Miami, FL 33144
(305)264-7529 1.1 PK-2
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 68 students
5805 Blue Lagoon Drive Ste 136
Miami, FL 33126
(305)244-9355 1.2 9-12
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
5805 Blue Lagoon Dr Ste 136
Miami, FL 33126
(305)300-1308 1.2 9-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.